My sisters of India>>
I am here to examine all the cases of the sexually assaulted women who were seeking for the justice.
I really pay my promises to help all my indian sisters as a part>>
In the senorio about our Supreme court cases still invoking for the verdict to come upon.. But the final judgement was'nt that satisfactory and shame upon the fj...
The criminal who does these things will be punished for a couple of years but once think about the sexually assaulted women who were still sufferring>>
So, I come forward to hire this blog to have these sort of offenses soo confidentially...
I promise after my rein is finished definitely this blog will be hired by the one who feels responsible>>
So, i request to post our problems.
I am a COMMON MAN, just a COMMON MAN wexed out of situations that took place in our society..
I am proud to start up this blog from theWOMEN'S DAY>>>
Yours:
VJ



No comments:
Post a Comment